Here is a nice, simple compliment to any turkey. Heck…even the kids may eat their veggies with this one.
Author: Cathy Trochelman
- 2 lb. carrots, peeled and sliced on a diagonal
- ½ c. butter
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- In a large, deep skillet, bring 1 inch of water to a boil.
- Add carrots; boil 3 minutes. Drain.
- In the same skillet, melt butter, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until bubbly.
- Add carrots and cook 2 minutes more.
Recipe by Lemon Tree Dwelling at http://www.lemontreedwelling.com/2015/12/brown-sugar-glazed-carrots.html