- refrigerated pre-made pie crust
- 21 oz Duncan Hines Comstock Apple Pie Filling
- 3 graham crackers, about 1 1/2 ounces total
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Graham Cracker Crumble
For the graham cracker crumble, break the graham crackers up into pieces. Combine in a bowl with the brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, salt, and melted butter. Toss to combine thoroughly. Spread out on a parchment or silicone mat-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 for about 12 to 15 minutes, until browned. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Place pre-made pie crust into greased pie pan. Add the contents of pie filling and spread evenly. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Break up graham cracker crumble and sprinkle over the top and cool.