20 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 15 cups dry bread cubes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 sticks butter, salted
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- In a frying pan, saute the onion and celery in the butter for 12 minutes, or until the onion and celery are tender.
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl. Pour the butter, onion and celery mixture over the breadcrumbs and mix. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place olive oil in the bottom of 2 quart cooking dish and spread evenly. Put the stuffing in the prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.