A crowd pleaser at our holiday dinners and it can be served with crackers or bread.
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 – 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 – 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 – 8 oz. block cream cheese (softened)
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and garlic. Add to spinach mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour into a 8×8 pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Lil’ Luna at http://lilluna.com/spinach-artichoke-dip/