I am, like most of you probably are, so glad the holidays are over. With how exhausted everyone in my house is, this nice warm dish is simple and hit the spot.
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
salt to taste
1. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
2. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW 5-6 hours.
4. Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up the flavor.
5. Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is!